Curator and manager of museum projects as Leonardo's Lessons, School of Folk Restoration, which were recognized as the best implemented projects of the Vladimir Potanin Foundation
Expertise of ACM projects Heritage Management. Independent Sector, Creative South. Member of the project teams in the project Museum in Your Life, festival Excuse me, have you met Losev?
Tatiana has been working in the art museum sector for over 20 years.
2002 - 2010 - Deputy Director of I.I. Mashkov Volgograd Museum of Fine Arts
2010 – 2013 - Deputy Director of the Agency for Cultural Initiatives of the Volgograd Region.
2013 - 2016 - Director of the Moscow Museum Development Center.
Since 2016 – Head of the Department for Small Museums, the State Tretyakov Gallery
2001–2018 – management about 40 art exhibitions in museums and private galleries of Volgograd, including "Golden Map of Russia" project.
Participated in the museum concepts development:
• The Vadim Sidur Museum in Moscow
• I.I. Mashkov Volgograd Museum of Fine Arts
• The Museum of History of Moscow
• Yaroslavl State Museum-Reserve
• Museum of Pavel and Serguei Tretyakov, the State Tretyakov Gallery
• Museum -Studio of Anna Golubkina, the State Tretyakov Gallery
• Pavel Korin Memorial House-Museum, the State Tretyakov Gallery
• Studio of Ilya Kabakov. Center of Moscow Conceptualism, the State Tretyakov Gallery.
Author of more than 50 publications on the history of culture, museology, educational activities.
Active participant of museum forums, conferences and seminars in Russia and foreign countries, Experienced in project management, including skills of strategic planning and administration of museums educational activities and public program.
Vast teaching experience; currently she is an assistant professor at the Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences (RANEPA) and a lecturer at the Higher School of Economics.
Museums and socio-cultural projects, art education, comparative cultural studies, cultural policy